The Division of Secondary and Greater Schooling has directed some academics/staff to attend the listening to together with the required paperwork concerning the MPO. Within the notification printed by the Division of Secondary and Greater Schooling of the Ministry of Schooling, Personal Secondary-3 on October 4, 2022 concerning attending the listening to with the required paperwork, this data is informed-
Relating to attending the listening to with needed paperwork, the printed notification says-
So as to confirm all the data together with their employment for the aim of taking determination concerning the cost of MPO enrollment charge/MPO closure/exemption of the principal/lecturer/principal trainer/assistant trainer/trainer/lab assistant of personal instructional establishments, Bangladesh on Tuesday 11.10.2022 at 11.00 am. The listening to will probably be held at Bureau of Schooling Data and Statistics (BANBAIS), Palashi, Neelkhet, Dhaka.
It’s requested to take part within the mentioned listening to on time (with the Secretary Secondary and Greater Schooling Division all of the paperwork together with the applying and schedule in help of the speech).
Beneath is the record of academics who’ve been directed to attend the listening to together with the required paperwork within the MPO associated matters-
01. Mr. AKM Shahe Alam, Principal, Dularhat Adarsh Diploma School, Charfashion, Bhela.
02. Mr. Hasna Hena, Lecturer (Sociology), Dularhat Adarsh Diploma School, Charfashan, Vela.
03. Mr. Ma: Belal Hassan, Lab Assistant (Data and Communication Expertise), Kuakata Khanabad Diploma School, Kalapara, Patuakhali.
04. Mr. Mom: Belal Hassan, Head Instructor, Udhanpara Adarsh Excessive Faculty, Lalpur Natore.
05. Mr. Latika Rani Ghaesh, Assistant Instructor (Agriculture), Ghaeshnagar Gangarampur Secondary Ladies’ Faculty, Tala, Satkhira.
06. Mr. Rahima Begum, Assistant Instructor (Social Science), Sakhipur Islamia Excessive Faculty, Vedarganj, Shariatpur.
07. Mr. Ma: Touhid Hassan, Principal, Savar Mannequin School, Savar, Dhaka.
08. Mr. Mesha: Rupali Khatun, Lecturer (Residence Science), Rajapur Diploma School, Baraigram, Natore.
09. Mr. Taslima Shaheed, Lecturer (Biology), Zarina Mofazal Metropolis Company School, Chittagong.
10. Mr. Suman Roy, Lecturer (Manufacturing Administration & Advertising), Saraipara Metropolis Company Diploma School, Chittagong.
11. Mr. Nandita Barua, Lecturer (Logic), Kapasgella Metropolis Company Ladies’s School, Chittagong.
12. Mr. ABM Mahbubul Haque, Lecturer (Administration), Saraipara Metropolis Company Diploma School, Chittagong.
13. Mr. Kawshar Sadeka, Lecturer (English), Saraipara Metropolis Company Diploma School, Chittagong.
14. Mr. AK Mirza Ma: Abdullah, Lecturer (Bangla), Saraipara Metropolis Company Diploma School, Chittagong.
15. Mr. Ma: Abdul Majeed, Lecturer (Islamic Schooling), Mahadevpur Union Authorities School, Mahadevpur, Manikganj.
16. Mr. Rebecca Parveen, Lecturer (Economics), Kamalapur Faculty and School, Dhaka.
17. Mr. Farhana Siddiqui, Lecturer (Historical past and Tradition of Islam), Kamalapur Faculty and School, Dhaka.
18. Mr. Razina Rashid, Lecturer (Philosophy), Kamalapur Faculty and School, Dhaka.
19. Mr. Tarek Hasnat, Lecturer (Physics), Kamalapur Faculty and School, Dhaka.
20. Mr. Ma: Nazrul Islam, Head Instructor, Balia Excessive Faculty, Karimganj, Kisherganj.
See the notification within the picture under
Some extra data for you:
To be the primary to get any data associated to training within the nation The Fb web page of Upodesh.com Like and comply with and YouTube channel Maintain subscribed.