The present age is the age of technology. Nowadays, nothing is done without technology. In this age of information technology, everything from communication to disclosure of the information is very important. Mobile is the medium that has brought information technology into the hands of people. In fact, this mobile has multiple uses. As a result, mobile has become an important part of the current era. Not only mobile is important, a cellular system definitely needed to run mobile. And there are different operators for this cellular system in the country. Besides, they have various offers. Grameenphone Internet Offer. Likewise, Airtel recharge offers today. So You can see All Sim Internet, Min & SMS Offer. All Sim Recharge Offer BD. Banglalink recharge and internet offer. In addition, Robi recharge and internet offer. Teletalk various offers. All sim offer check. all sim offer check codes. GP bondho sim offer.
All Sim Offer
New offer all sim. The number of Bangladesh mobile operator service providers is five. There are four non-government organizations and one government organization. Moreover, all are approved by BTRC. As well, Grameenphone joined Bangladesh in 1996 as a mobile service provider. On the other hand, another mobile service provider Banglalink started its journey in Bangladesh in 2005. Meanwhile, a mobile service provider called Aktel started its journey in Bangladesh in 1997. Later in 2016, they changed the name of their organization to Robi. In 2007, Warid Telecom Bangladesh launched its mobile network. Airtel later bought a 30 percent stake in Warid Telecom in 2013. And Bangladesh Airtel officially launched. Robi and Airtel later agreed to do business together. all sim offer check code
How to check Mobile Balance
Airtel my offer
Information about Airtel’s recharge offer internet package and other offers are highlighted here. just dial *121# Easy to use. Also in the My Airtel app, you can easily get details about your offers. For really taking a look at the best proposals from Airtel, dial the USSD code *121*1#. Airtel offer code is an exceptionally valuable USSD code to discover the best proposal from the organization supplier. It is likewise conceivable to actually take a look at the restrictive proposals for your Airtel portable number. Utilize the USSD code *121*1# to think that they are out.
Airtel BD Bondho Sim Offer
Actuate your Airtel SIM and appreciate energizing re-energize offers in Bangladesh! Thus, pick up the pace and return to the # 1 organization of companions, Airtel. To know your deal dial * 888 #. Airtel Bondho Sim e darun offer!! এয়ারটেল বন্ধ সিমের দারুন অফার!! Go check out the offer. Airtel offers a lot of offers to the customer when the SIM is turned off. A long-term internet offer is available for a certain amount of recharge. There are also special discounts on talk time or call rates for different periods.
Airtel Offer of the Day
Use Airtel My App to check daily offers. Because Airtel always brings new offers for the customers. My Airtel app is sorted with all the interesting offers. Basically, Voice Offer Social Media Bundle Offer Internet Bundle Offer These offers are of the day. The customer can choose and use the offer as per his choice and requirement. Offers are applicable not only for prepaid packages but also for postpaid packages. Voice Internet SMS bundle offers are the most popular. There are also some offers to recharge a certain amount of money. As a result, customers can only join the offers by recharge.
Airtel Offer Check
For really looking at the best proposals from Airtel, dial the USSD code *121*1#. Airtel offer code is a profoundly valuable USSD code to discover the best proposal from the organization supplier. It is additionally conceivable to actually take a look at the selective proposals for your Airtel portable number. Utilize the USSD code *121*1# to think that they are out.
Airtel Bondho SIM offer 2021
Airtel offers a lot to the customer when the SIM is off. A long-term internet offer is available with a certain amount of recharge. There are also special discounts on talk time or call rates for different times.
Airtel Bondho SIM offer check
Subsequently, quit slacking and return to the # 1 association of colleagues, Airtel. To realize your arrangement dial * 888 #. Airtel offers a ton of offers to the client when the SIM is wound down. Long haul web offer is accessible on a certain measure of re-energize. There are likewise unique limits on talk time or call rates for various periods.
Robi SIM offer
Investigate what is the best robi offer hanging tight for you! Get your ideal web offer, voice offer, sim offer, gadget offers. Best internet offers – Experience the quickest web speed in Bangladesh, just with Robi. Pick any Robi web bundle which suits you the best. Keep an eye on our site to get Robi Off SIM offers.
Robi Bondho SIM offer 2021
To check eligibility, customers can send free SMS from any Robi/018 number in the following format: A<space>018XXXXXXXX to 8050 or can dial *8050#, put a silent number and follow the instruction. Customers & retailers can check the offer through *888#. Robi Bundle & Comb Package Minute Package SMS Package Keep an eye on all packages.
Robi Minute Bundle offer
GP Bondho SIM offer
To know about all Grameenphone offers dial *121#. From here you can easily learn about internet offer voice or minute offers. Also, learn about startups and bundle offers. You will also see other Grameenphone services and offers. You can also easily find out about your current offers with your mobile number on the Grameenphone website.
Exciting Offer with New Grameenphone Connection
All new Grameenphone pre-paid (Nishchinto, Djuice, Bondhu, Grameenphone Public Phone and Village phone) connections will enjoy following offers.
- New Connections will be able to enjoy 5 taka recharge which is included in SIM price
- Village Phone customer will get 50 taka recharge which is included in SIM price
- Validity of above amount will be 30 days including disbursement date
- To check the amount dial *566# and for bonus dial *121*1*2#
- For Internet, customer will be charged at Tk 1.22/MB, up to 6.0875 Taka in New SIM. Dial*121*3# to buy a data pack. (Prices mentioned are exclusive of SD, SC & VAT).
First Recharge Offer:
Customer will enjoy either of the following offers (Option A or Option B) in First Recharge:
gp bondho sim offer
|On Tk 47 First Recharge (from Flexiload), customers will be able to enjoy
|On Tk 34 First Recharge (from Flexiload), customers will be able to enjoy
- “Any local number” denotes domestic network calls only (GP-other mobile operators, GP-PSTN & GP-IPTSP) excluding any short code calls
- Upon expiry of special tariff, customers will be able to enjoy the main package call rate
- While enjoying the special lower tariff, other lower tariff offers will not be applicable. Lower tariff is not applicable on bonus amount, bonus minutes or Emergency Balance and these will consume first
- To check bonus & validity, please dial *121*1*2#
- The first recharge offer is applicable only for the first time, after which Tk 47/34 recharge offer will not be applicable in respective cases for the subscriber. During the campaign period, mentioned recharge points (Tk 47/34) are only applicable to the eligible new subscribers and will remain restricted for all other customers. 47, 34, 17, 66 and 67 taka recharge points will be restricted for all customers.
- For bioscope, respective data volume will be used for browsing and enjoying the contents
- The prime content access will valid until pack validity
- To enjoy the Bioscope contents customer needs to download Bioscope
Second Recharge Offer:
Customer will enjoy either of the following offers (Option A or Option B) in Second Recharge:
|On TK 66 Second Recharge, customer will be able to enjoy
|On TK 67 Second Recharge, customer will be able to enjoy
- Second recharge offer is applicable only for second time recharge, after that- this recharge offer will not be applicable for the subscriber (Once in a lifetime)
- If a subscribers second recharge amount 66 he will not get the chance to recharge 67 & vise versa
- This 66 or 67 Tk amount will be deducted as like as minute pack/Data pack/trigger
- Second recharge should be within the first two days (activation day + 1 day) after that this second recharge offer will not be applicable to the customer
- Eligible customers can enjoy the convenience of buying a second recharge offer only once in a lifetime.
- During the campaign period above mentioned recharge points (66 Taka and 67 Taka) are only applicable to the eligible new GA subscribers and will remain restricted for all other customers.
- The price is inclusive of SD, VAT and SC.
Special Internet Offer
(Double internet offer)
|On TK 17 Recharge, customer will be able to enjoy
|On 17 Recharge from MyGP app, customer will enjoy
- In case of recharge, customers need to recharge exact 17 Tk (from Flexiload) to get 1GB with 7 days validity or 2GB (1GB+1GB bonus) with 7 days validity on 17tk only from MyGP app
- Customers can avail 1 GB Internet for 17 Taka from Flexiload (inclusive all charges) or 2GB (1GB+1GB bonus) on 17tk from MyGP app (inclusive all charges) offer only once in one calendar month.
- 1 GB Internet for 17 Tk (inclusive all charges) or 2GB (1GB+1GB bonus) on 17tk from MyGP app offer will be open for 9 consecutive months including the month of activation. Each calendar month customers can take the offer only once.
- Above mentioned recharge point (17 Taka) or 17tk offer are only applicable to the eligible new subscribers and will remain restricted for all other customers.
- The validity period for the 1 GB Internet for 17 Taka (inclusive all charges) or 2GB (1GB+1GB bonus) on 17tk (inclusive all charges) from MyGP app offer is 7 days.
- Customers can check his/her monthly remaining opt-in quota by dialing *121*1111#
- After expiration (Volume or Validity) of every internet pack maximum PayGo charge will be 6.0875 Tk (inclusive VAT, SD & SC).
Special Offer for New Grameenphone Prepaid Customer:
|Recharge Amount (BDT)
|37 AnyNet minutes
|100 AnyNet minutes
|160 AnyNet minutes
|48 Poisha/minute call rate
|2GB Internet+50 AnyNet minutes
- All new Grameenphone prepaid customers can avail this offer upto 3 months from the SIM activation day
- This offer is not applicable for Skitto users
- 15% Supplementary Duty (SD) + 15% VAT inclusive of SD will be applicable for all charges + 1% Surcharge on base tariff.
GP Minutes Bundle
Download the My GP app to get regular offers. Interesting offers are being updated regularly in the My GP app. Customers will be able to choose the offers of their choice. Users will also able to collect points using the MyGP app. Customers will get free internet and SMS at the deposited points.
Reactivate your Banglalink Prepaid SIM and partake in the longest legitimacy packs in Bangladesh with 1GB FB-30 Days-11TK alongside 6GB-30 Days legitimacy offer for one time. After second re-energize you can appreciate 3GB-7 Days-49tk as numerous as times during the mission time frame.
The proposition is appropriate for chosen paid ahead of time, and call and control clients who have reactivated their SIM on first April 2021 and onwards. All sim offer check code
All Sim Recharge Offer
Learn about all SIM recharge offers. Every mobile operator company comes up with different offers to attract customers. Customers choose the offer of their choice and convenience. Most of the offers are internet offers and recharge offers. Most customers feel comfortable getting an offer by recharging once. Because their desired service is available only through recharge. At eight o’clock the companies offer different recharges of different durations. Special call rate offers for recharge are quite popular. Also popular are minutes and internet offers on fixed amount recharges.
Learn about Grameenphone recharge offers
Learn more about Banglalink’s recharge offer
Also, learn about Robi Recharge Offer
Check out Airtel’s recharge offer
Check out Teletalk’s recharge offer
All sim offer check code
All Sim Internet, Min, SMS Offer
The offers of mobile companies in Bangladesh are becoming popular day by day. Mobile phone service providers offer different offers for different periods of time for the desired service of the people. According to a survey, about 12 crore people in Bangladesh use mobile phones. There are only a handful of service providers for such a large population. However, mobile services in Bangladesh are not yet satisfactory. However, according to what is going on, the people of Bangladesh are not getting the desired service. all sim offer check code.
On the other hand, companies are going with mobile services, they are attracting customers with various offers to increase the quality of their services. One of the mediums of the modern age is the internet. Nowadays the dynamics of any work for the internet has increased. Internet service is one of the sources of income for mobile companies. Mobile service providers also provide minutes and SMS services.