Class 8 Assignment 2021. Class 8 English Assignment Answer, Class 8 English Assignment Answer. English Assignment. In other words, Class 8 Assignment 8 Week 2021. Class 8 English 8th Week Assignment 2021. English 8th Week Assignment 2021. Class 8 English Assignment 2021. School assignment english 8th-week assignment. School English 8 Week Assignment 2021. Assignment or Evaluation Guidelines have published for the candidates of School Examination 2020 in light of the successful argument of ‘Rearrangement’. Assignments have published by the Department of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education(dshe.gov.bd).
Class 8 English 8th Week Assignment
The pandemic situation in the country has taken a terrible turn. Meanwhile, holidays in educational institutions are increasing due to the deteriorating pandemic condition. Ministry of Education is forced to close educational institutions to avoid health risks to students due to deteriorating pandemic conditions. Following this, the Ministry of Education initiates assignments to keep the secondary students engaged in their studies. And later it was decided to start an assignment or schedule work to continue higher education. The Director-General of the Department of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education said that the number of students will be given in this assignment. Class 8 8th Week Assignment 2021.
Class Eight English 8th Week Assignment
English is an essential theoretical subject for Humanities students. The importance of English in science is immense. And so the assignment of Civics students of Humanities department in 2021 Class 6 exam is vital. English assignments have already published.
8th Week Assignment 2021 Class 8 English
N.B: শিক্ষার্থীদের জন্য আমাদের পরামর্শ, আমরা যেভাবে উত্তর/সমাধান দিব সেটা হুবহু না লিখে উত্তরটা নিজের ভাষায় লেখার চেষ্টা করতে l এতে করে শিক্ষার্থীরা অ্যাসাইনমেন্ট বা নির্ধারিত কাজে ভালো নম্বর অর্জন করতে পারবে l
Class 8 English 8th Week Assignment 2021
Kichuri is one of my favourite delicious dish. Because Khichuri helps ease digestion and assimilation and is hence recommended by doctors during illness for fast recovery. I talked to my aunty in my family for helping me cooking khichuri. Then she delivered a long speech about how to cook khichuri and I noted it carefully. Here is my process to prepare my favourite dish Khichdi.
For preparing my dish following ingredients are needed:
- Basmati Rice – 200 gram
- Moog / Masoor / Anker Dal – 200 gram
- Cumin Powder – 2 tea spoon
- Red Chili Powder – 1 tea spoon
- Powder – 1 tea spoon
- Ginger Paste – 1/2 tea
- Cummins (ingegrated – 1 tea »
- Green Chili (Chopped) – 4/5 pieces
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/ 1/2 tea
- Potato (Chopped) – 3 large size
- Tomato (chopped) – 2 medium size
- Cauliflower (chopped) – 1/2 –
- Peas – 100 gram
- Brinjal (chopped)
- 1 large size
- Carrot (Chopped 2 medium size
- Oil – 150 ml
- Sugar – 1 tea spoon
- Salt – to taste
Now I prepare my dish according to the following step
1. First of all I pour oil to the pan. And warm it for at least two minutes.
2. Washing dal properly and then add it to the pan. Fry the dal for at least three minutes. Then remove them from the pan.
3. Then wash my rice properly, pour it again oil to the pan, add rice, stir gently for at least five minutes. Then remove from the pan.
- First of all I pour oil to the pan. And warm it for at least two minutes.
- Washing dal properly and then add it to the pan. Fry the dal for at least three minutes. After that, remove them from the pan.
- Then wash my rice properly, pour it again oil to the pan, add rice, stir gently for at least five minutes. Then remove from the pan.
- Last Time pour oil to the pan, add cumin’s (integrated) to the oils and warm it for two minutes.
- Then add chopped potatoes, tomatoes, peas, brinjal, cauliflowers and carrots.
- Next add cumin powder, red chili powder, turmeric powder, ginger paste, chopped green chilies and chopped onions. And mix well.
- Then, fry the mixture for at least three minutes.
- Now, add rice and dal to the mixture. Fry the mixture, stir it gently frequently for another two minutes.
- Pour water (250ml) to the mixture. Add salt and garam masala powder.
- Finally I put a cover and cook for at least 20/25 minutes (until rice and dal cooked properly).
In Other words, our efforts in creating thematic assignments ensure that everyone benefits. As a result, this is our activity in creating Bangla assignments for classes six to nine. Hopefully, we have been able to solve all the assignments very easily and properly. In order to, we will continue such activities in the future. so we hope you like it.
Stay tuned with us.
For more query ask us without any hesitation: Click Here!!