DU B Unit English MCQ Answer. University of Dhaka B Arts unit aka Arts unit admission takes a look at query solution 2020-2021 PDF. DU B unit query answer 2021 has been delivered to our website. Candidates who’re collaborating in the DU B unit admission examination are anticipating the proper answers. So in this post, we’ve delivered Dhaka University B/KHA unit MCQ & written query image & answer. Let’s take a look at the solution. ঢাকা বিশ্ববিদ্যালয় খ ইউনিট প্রশ্ন সমাধান. So, DU B / KHA Unit MCQ & Written Answer Dhaka University.
Educational 12 months admission round of Dhaka University has been declared at the start of this 12 months. Consequently, the net utility had ended on 31 March 2021. However, the admission date of various devices has been modified dramatically. After revisiting more than one date, finally, the DU, B unit admission check has been effectively hung on today. In contrast, Thinking approximately admission, applicants, we’ve collected “Dhaka University Admission Question Solution 2021” So that once they go back domestic they could test whether or not the query they have got submitted is accurate or incorrect.
Faculty of Arts DU Dhaka University
Music, Dance, Bengali, English, Arabic, Persian language, and literature, Urdu, Sanskrit, Pali and Buddhist Studies, History, Philosophy, Islamic Studies, History and culture of Islam, Informatics and library management, Theater and Performance Studies, Linguistics, World religion, and culture. Dhaka University (DU) B Unit English MCQ Answer
Dhaka University (DU) Mark Distibution
MCQ examination has 60 marks and you need to solution inside forty-five minutes. So, the Written examination has forty marks and the time is likewise forty-five minutes. MCQ Exam byskip mark is 24 and the written examination byskip mark is 12. But all college students ought to byskip in MCQ segment in any other case the written take a look at will now no longer be evaluated. The general byskip mark is forty out of 100. DU B / KHA Unit MCQ & Written Answer Dhaka University. Dhaka University (DU) B Unit English MCQ Answer
DU Unit Kha / B English MCQ Solution
Dhaka B unit MCQ stage in general stamps is 60 and those imprints are allotted to uncommon subjects. For example, Bangla, English, and General Information. In this part, you might get DU KHA unit MCQ inquiry and reply. DU B / KHA Unit MCQ & Written Answer Dhaka University.
DU B Unit English MCQ Answer
1. The expression ‘to commence’ means –
A. to start
C. to defend
D. to focus
2. Make an appropriate question from this – statement: “The class will begin at 8.30 a.m.”
A. When will the class held?
B. Where will the class be held?
C. When the class will begin?
D. At what time will the class begin?
3. Choose the correct spelling from the following
4. The Peace movement tends to oppose the_____of dangerous technologies and weapons of mass destruction
5. Shilpi insisted me my going home-
6. Change into reported form: “I’ll have a cup of tea”, my friend said, “because I’m not hungry.
A. My friend said that he will have a cup of tea because he wasn’t hungry.
B. My friend said that he would have had a cup of tea because he wasn’t hungry.
C. My friend said that he had had a cup of tea because he wasn’t hungry.
D. My friend said that he would have a cup of tea because he wasn’t hungry.
7. His friend accused him of spilling the beans. The bold faced phrase means –
A. cooking beans
B. buying coins
C. revealing secrets
D. spilling a bag of beans
8. ‘It has made it possible for people all over the planet to reach out and touch someone.’ The blue faced word refers to –
9. Poetry in every language celebrates beauty and truth.
A. So does art.
B. So as art.
C. As well as art.
D. Why not art?
10. ‘A mechanical organization’ should not be related to a –
C. butcher shop
11. The idiom which is not related to the concept: ‘a positive attitude.
A. sour grapes
B. get up and go
C. shot in the arm
D. rose-tinted glasses
12. The early 20th century Bangladeshi Diaspora in Britain was chiefly a _____phenomenon.
B. specific region based
D. well planned
13. Elizabeth unwillingly undertook the sea voyage.’ The passive form of the sentence is –
A. The sea voyage was undertaken by Elizabeth unwillingly.
B. The sea voyage is undertaken by Elizabeth unwillingly.
C. Unwillingly by Elizabeth, the sea voyage undertaken.
D. The sea voyage had undertaken by Elizabeth unwillingly.
14. __________ is not a synonym of the word ‘snarl.
15. There are several likely reasons why Asians are not prioritized in medical research in the West. The blue faced word is used as a/an –