NTRCA is a non-government instructors enlistment association in Bangladesh. So We Discuss about ntrca job circular 2021. As a matter of fact, they are just power to enlist non-government, educators and issue a declaration on this issue. In fact, without NTRCA endorsement nobody lands a position in a non-government MPO school, school, or madrasah. Such as, it’s vital to non-government MPO schools, schools or madrasah work searchers. In other words, you can able to see NTRCA Vacant Post List 2021. However, if you need the NGI Merit List. So you can visit our website. For your convenience, we Can supply NTRCA Vacant Post in Easy ways. MPO non-MPO schools and colleges 26,636, 4283, 31101 Total 54,304.বেসরকারি শিক্ষক নিবন্ধন ও প্রত্যয়ন কর্তৃপক্ষ (এনটিআরসিএ). NGI Merit List. ntrca vacant post. www.ntrca.teletalk.com.bd 2021.NTRCA Vacant Post List 2021. ntrca notice board. Update news today 2021. www.ntrca.gov.bd 2021. ntrca merit list. www.ntrca.gov.bd job circular 2020
NTRCA Vacant Post List 2021
Private Teacher Registration and Certification Authority has issued the third public notification for Non-Government Teachers’ Registration & Certification Authority (NTRCA). In detail, online application has invited from registered candidates interested in becoming teachers to fill 54304 vacancies at the entrance level of school-college-madrasa technical and business management of private educational institutions of the country. Of these, MPO 48199 and non-MPO 6105. Non-government schools and College empty instructors will be distributed NTRCA own site http://ngi.teletalk.com.bd or http://ntrca.gov.bd.
NTRCA Vacant Post
NTRCA Applicant Eligibility
To clarify, the applicant must be registered with NTRCA in the relevant subject and have integrated merit list. In addition, according to the latest manpower structure issued by the Department of Secondary and Higher Education and the Department of Technical and Madrasa Education, the desired educational qualifications must be completed.
NTRCA Applicant Age
Applicants must be 35 years of age or younger by January 1, 2020. However, the age limit can relaxed in the case of candidates who have passed the Teacher Registration Examination and those who have obtained the Teacher Registration Certificate before 12 6 2018 as per the judgment of the Appellate Division of the Hon’ble Supreme Court.
For more query visit https://upodesh.com/.
- The online application form has to fill and the fee has to submitted from 10 am on the 4th of April.
- The last date for submission of e-application is 30th April at 12.00
- Candidates with Application ID will able to submit the fee via SMS for the next 72 hours from midnight 12.00 on April 30.
- This means that fees can submitted via SMS till midnight on May 3.
NGI Application Fee
The applicant has to deposit one hundred Taka/ 100 Tk for the application. Failure to submit the application fee at the prescribed rate will result in rejection of the application. The rules for online application and fee submission are displayed separately on the website of Teletalk Bangladesh Limited and on the website of NTRC.
Apply NTRCA ( NGI )
Advice and Caution
- All valid applicants for each position will actively receive an SMS from NTRC after successfully submitting the application online. Moreover, the applicant must also save a printed copy of the application submitted on his own initiative.
- Only female candidates can apply for the post of Assistant Teacher Physical Education in the field of Women’s Educational Institutions. As a result, the application of male candidates in women’s educational institutions is not acceptable.
- Notably, only female candidates will apply for the posts against which the female quota will display. Similarly, candidates can apply for all the remaining posts.
- The application form must fill up carefully. Because once the application is submitted at the end of filling the form, there will no chance to correct it in any way.
- A certificate holder can apply to all the listed organizations as opposed to the related issues displayed in the e – Advertisement. However, in case of applying for more than one position in more than one institution, the candidate has to mention his choice. His appointment will recommend against only one post following the merit order in the order of his choice.
- According to the latest manpower structure issued by the Ministry of Education, the candidate must apply for the relevant post only on the subject mentioned in his teacher registration certificate. If the applicant receives a recommendation for an appointment by providing false information, legal action will be taken against him including dismissal of that recommendation.
NGI Merit List & Recruitment, Selection Process
The applications received will selected from the integrated national merit list for final recruitment recommendation on the basis of merit following the government rules and regulations and a letter of recommendation will sent to the concerned institution head for an appointment. And the selected candidate will notified via SMS. If any educational institution fails to issue an appointment letter to the recommended candidate within the time limit specified in the recruitment recommendation, necessary steps will be taken to cancel the governing body of the managing committee of these institutions as per the order of the High Court Division.
We wish you success. So, this is our small effort to benefit you overall. And we will continue to help in any class. Notwithstanding, on the off chance that you have any inquiry, at that point let us know.
Stay tuned with us.