Notice of admission test of seven government integrated-cluster agricultural universities of Bangladesh and all information, qualifications, subjects, distribution of seats, number of seats and notification of examination have publish. Applicants seeking admission to the Integrated Agricultural University will be able to apply online. If you wish, you can quickly apply for the Agriculture Bunch Admission Test. Apply quickly by logging into this website admissions-agri.org. Application fee has fixe at Rs.1000 / -. Which must be submitted in cash, Bkash or rocket.
If you want to know more information about admission in Bangladesh Agricultural University, please visit our website Upodesh.com Please read the following information and details to know more about Cluster Agricultural University Admission Exam Date, Distribution and other exam matters.
Bunch of Agricultural University Admission
The application form has to fill online as per the admission instructions and the application has to make within the stipulated time. If you apply later, your application will not be considered eligible.
|Name of University||Bangladesh Agricultural University|
|Type of University||Government University|
|Number of Seats||——–|
|Educational Qualification||Must pass SSC and HSC, GPA should be 3.50 each|
|Application starts date||——— 2022|
|Last Date of Application||——-2022|
|Exams Subjects||English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics|
|Application Fee||500/- to 1000/-|
|Date of Publication of results||—— 2022|
Admission test will hold in a group system of seven public universities offering degrees in agricultural science like last time. The names of these universities; Bangladesh Agricultural University, Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University, Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Sylhet Agricultural University, Khulna Agricultural University, Patuakhali University of Science and Technology and Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University.
Integrated Agricultural University Admission Notification
Last date of application: – 30 June 2022
Agricultural Bunch Admission Test Circular
Eligibility to apply: –
- Only those students who have passed SSC / Equivalent in 2016/2017 and HSC / Equivalent in 2019/2020 from Science Department including Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics can apply.
- Applicant should have minimum GPA of 3.50 and total minimum GPA of 6.00 in both SSC / Equivalent and HSC / Equivalent examinations except for the fourth subject. However, 10 countries multiplied by the total number of seats will give the opportunity to participate in the SSC / Equivalent and HSC / Equivalent examinations based on the total marks obtained in Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- Candidates who have passed O and A level should have passed at least 5 subjects in O level examination and at least 2 subjects in science in A level examination. Both exams must have a minimum GPA of 3.50 and a total minimum GPA of 6.00. Note that in case of O and A level students /, 5 points for grade, 4 points for 8th grade, 3.5 points for 0th grade and 3 points for D grade will be considered.
Agricultural University Admission Test Application Rules
- All the information regarding the application can be found on the website https://admission-agri.org/. You have to fill the online application form as per the admission guidelines of the website.
- You have to provide your own phone number instead of providing mobile phone number. All the information related to Pin / Login Password and Admission Test will be informed to this number through SMS.
- Quota applicants will have to upload the quota certificate and O / A level applicants will have to upload the scanned copy of O / A level examination transcript at the designated place in the online application form. If you are not a quota applicant, you have to select “General” in the quota box.
Circular subject and distribution of agricultural bunch admission test
Subject and distribution of the test: Admission test will be in MCQ (Multiple Question Choice) method. Admission test of total 100 marks will hold.
Integrated Agricultural University and number of seats
Number of Universities and Seats: As per the admission notification for the 2022 academic year, there are a total of 3419 seats in seven agricultural universities.
|Serial Number||Name of University||Number of Seats|
|01||Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymansing||1116|
|02||Sher-E-Bangla Agricultural University, Dhaka||704|
|03||Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University, Gazipur||330|
|04||Patuakhali Science and Technology University, Patuakhali||443|
|05||Sylhet Agricultural University||431|
|06||Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Chittagong||245|
|07||Khulna Agricultural University, Khulna||150|
|Total College= 7||Total Seat= 3555|
Submission of application fee to Integrated Agricultural University
Application fee of Rs.1000 / – (one thousand) should be submitted only through “Cash”, “Bkash” or “Rocket” as per the instructions given in the prescribed form. If you are not able to submit the fee immediately, you have to submit it by the last date of application. Since 10 (ten) times the total number of seats will give to the candidates to participate in the admission test according to the merit based on the total marks obtained in Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics subjects of SSC / Equivalent and HSC / Equivalent examinations. They will reimburse the remaining Rs. 800.00 after deducting Rs. 300.00 as application processing fee. For this, at the time of application, in the space provided in the online form, “Cash”, “Bkash” or “Rocket” must be given to one’s own account number, through which the money will be refunded to the applicant.
Procedure for submission of application fee and admission fee
If you select one of the means of payment “Cash”, “Bkash” or “Rocket” * as the payment method on the admission test website, you will have to enter the mobile banking account number in the interface and go to the next step by agreeing to the terms. The next step is to input a verification code or (OTP) to the mobile account number. Then you have to give the PIN of the account number and complete the payment. A confirmation PIN will be available immediately upon successful payment.
Determining the test center
The applicant from which the university / center is willing to participate in the admission test has to select the order of preference of the test center. The admission test center will be determined on the basis of merit score of the total marks in Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics subjects of SSC / Equivalent and HSC / Equivalent examinations.
Upload photo of application
Candidates who will be eligible to participate in the admission test will have to login and upload a recent passport size color photograph (in JPG format within 50 KB) at the designated place from the time of publication of the list to the time of downloading the entry form. Note that admission tickets cannot be downloaded without pictures.
Test subject and number distribution
Admission test of 100 marks in MCQ system is HSC / equivalent level
|Subject of Exam||Number|
|For Wrong Answers||0.25|
Agricultural Admission Test 2021-2022
The list of vacant seats will publish on the website after completion of auto-migration subject to vacancies after admission. Candidates on the waiting list who are interested to be admit in the mention vacant seats have to go online and express their interest in admission. Candidates will select from among the waiting list candidates for the vacant seats according to the order of preference and the university and subject / degree of the candidates. This list will publish on the website and will also communicate via SMS. Selected candidates have to complete the first step of admission as per the procedure of admission process. If you want to stop auto-migration at any stage of auto-migration, you have to login online.
Agricultural Admission Test Process
If the seat is vacant later, the procedure described in Section 13K of the admission process will follow. Authorities will determine the number of times automation will base on vacancies, which will publish on the website and via SMS.
- After the completion of the latest automation and the first step of admission, the final list of universities and subjects / degrees for each of the admitted candidates along with the roll number and name will publish on the website and also informed through SMS.
- Students have to appear in person at the university within the date fixed for the second stage of admission and deposit the remaining amount by adjusting the amount of Rs. Then check the health and the original transcript for admission. All the admission activities have to complete by submitting testimonials and quota documents. Note that a candidate selected in the second phase of admission will not be eligible for admission if he / she fails to appear in person at his / her applicable university, or fails to deposit the remaining amount of admission fee, or fails to submit any of the original documents. Candidates would have to adjust the previous deposit of Rs.
Admission test of integrated-bunch agricultural university canceled
If any student wants to take back his transcript and other documents after canceling the admission, he has to apply with the Registrar of the University. For this you have to pay Rs. 10,000.00 “Admission Cancellation Fee”.
In order to complete the admission process smoothly, the decision of the Central Admission Committee will be final and if necessary
The Committee reserves the right to change and modify any decision.
We publish all exams routine, exams preparation, Exams date, Exams results and recruitment notices for all jobs notifications on our website. As soon as the new post is publish by the authorities. We will update all post on our website. Stay with us to get updated new post. And if you are a job seeker then you can see other ongoing recruitment notices on our website. If you want you can share this recruitment notification with your friends and close people from below share button.